Social Media Publicity Intern
Art of Living, PrimaMedia, INC.
May- August 2017
- Responsible for creating social media campaigns for celebrity chef Maria Liberati across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Managed four social media platforms through HootSuite and PostCron
- Generate 4,000 more views on Facebook page than in previous weeks
- Increase Facebook page views by 20% within a month
- Increase Facebook page likes by 25% within a month
- Increase individual post views by 1,000 compared to previous posts
May 2017- Present
- Running and maintaining my own business through SeneGence Intl.
- Recruit, train, and manage 11 lower level distributors within six months
- Utilize social media to identify possible customers and nurture relationships with existing customers
- Create community of positivism while empowering women
- Create unique marketing and sales promotions
RIT College of Imaging Arts and Sciences Student Services
September 2014- Present
- Schedule academic advising appointments. Address the needs of students, advisers, and staff.
- Microfilm and file paperwork and confidential student records.
- Provide exemplary service while maintaining efficiency.
Specialist and Lab Assistant
RIT School of Media Sciences
January 2014- Present
- Oversee the use of four computer and scanning labs. Contribute excellent customer service when interacting with students and faculty.
- Operate large format printers and specialized equipment including Xerox 8080, Epson 4900, Roland LEC-330, Epson 9600, Polar paper cutter, laser engraver, and screen printing equipment.
Volunteer Work and Community Involvement
Publicity Event Chair and Committee Member
Relay For Life of RIT
November 2013- May 2017
- Aided in execution of a 12-hour overnight event to raise money for the American Cancer Society
- Responsible for all publicity efforts and social media posts
- Coordinate with at least 7 other event chairs and community representatives
- Managed social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter through HootSuite and Latergram
- Design and approve 3-4 t-shirt designs per year
- Held publicity events prior to the main event
- Responsible for planning and execution of Paint the Campus Purple Week in the days leading up to the main event
RIT Vis Viva Dance Company
May 2014- May 2015
- Managed a dance company of over 40 members and balanced their conflicting schedules
- Instructed and managed weekly rehearsals for full company and smaller groups
- Directed a full company showcase of 25 dances
- Responsible for promoting show live on local news station
Honors and Achievements
Campus Relay For Life Marketing Hall of Fame
Dean’s List for 3 semesters
American Red Cross Service Award
People to People Student Ambassador
Skills and Coursework
Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Public Relations Writing
Copywriting and Visualization
Critical Practice in Social Media
Campaign Management and Planning
Typography and Imagery
Rochester Institute of Technology, December 2017
Bachelor of Science in Advertising and Public Relations, Minor in Psychology
Member of Lambda Pi Eta – Xi Upsilon chapter